How To Get Rid Of Acne With These Amazing Tips by Caizechong
Try using a natural acne home remedy instead of over the counter acne products. it’s well known that natural acne cures are among the most effective of all cures found to this day, let’s take a look at them.
1. Many acne removal tips leave out this important step; wash your pillow case every other day. This can often be a source of bacteria that can cause skin inflammation. Your skin can also collect dirt and oil from an unwashed pillow case.
2. Lemon is an excellent cleanser for acne affected skin. You can mix fresh lemon juice with rose water and apply to affected skin. Wash off after half an hour with clean water. This acne remedy usually shows great results in a few days and in a couple weeks acne should completely disappear from your face.
3. The best and fastest way to cure acne is through detoxification. Although there are a lot of ways your body can be toxified, there are also dozens of method to detoxify your body effectively. Why detox? Your skin is the best organ to detoxify those unwanted elements from your body so when those toxins are in excess, your body tries to remove them through the skin, thus causing acne to develop.
4. Stop washing your face as often. Once again, you are only making the problem worse by drying out your skin. If you do not wear makeup/coverup on your face you only need to wash your face when you shower. Use an exfoliating cleanser to slough off dead skin cells that are blocking your pores.
5. Acne removal remedies for zits appearing during a woman’s menstrual cycle or even during pregnancy (caused by hormonal changes) recommend the use of chasteberry tea. A cup a day is the perfect amount to consume. If you must use a sweetener, add honey.
6. Drinking your 8 glasses of water is also important in a fight against acne. Enough water helps your body to clean itself of toxins. Which means less harmful substances on your skin. I personally found rose-lemon mix the most effective. It helped to clear my face and the smell of it is just heaven. Some people recommended garlic as an acne cure, but would you like to smell of garlic when you go out?
7. Some other home remedies for acne removal suggest the use of strawberries or their leaves incorporated in a poultice. One may also try using dandelion, which is used to treat eczema and psoriasis. Zinc is a vital antibacterial agent, and thus consuming foods rich in zinc, or taking zinc supplements is very likely to help
Finally, do not touch your face, do not hold your phone to your face, wash your pillow case often, and tie your hair back when you sleep. Hair products, especially hairspray and mousse are one of the biggest bad complexion culprits when they are rubbed into your skin while you sleep. It is also helpful to drink plenty of water, eat well, take vitamins and avoid sugar and white flour.
About the Author
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment, natural ways to get rid of acne.
Foundation Routine Flawless Skin (Full Coverage Tutorial) Cystic Acne & Scaring Cassandra Bankson
Murad Acne Concealer Medium 09 Oz
Heals blemishes with acne fighting Salicylic Acid while providing long lasting coverage…
Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream, Tinted 1 oz (28 g)
10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication. Effective treatment with instant cover for acne pimples. Nothing you can buy, without a prescription, is stronger than 10% Benzoyl Peroxide in Clearasil. Clears up pimples fast – goes to the root of the pimple to help dry and clear up existing pimples and blackheads. Absorbs excessive oil all day – with two special absorbing ingredients….
Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Isn?t it frustrating that concealers don?t really conceal? The best solution is to simply eliminate the need for a cover-up. EradiKate Acne Treatment is a fast-acting, on-the-spot treatment that helps to clear up pimples and significantly reduce associated redness. This powerful formula quickly calms flare-ups and is specially formulated to prevent future breakouts….
The Mayo Clinic Book of Home Remedies: What to Do For The Most Common Health Problems
Many common health problems can be treated with simple remedies you can do at home. Even if the steps you take don’t cure the problem, they can relieve symptoms and allow you to go about your daily life, or at least help you until you’re able to see a doctor. Some remedies, such as changing your diet to deal with heartburn or adapting your home environment to cope with chronic pain, may seem like …
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 at 9:35 pm and is filed under acne. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.